CARING PROPERLY FOR YOUR EYELASH EXTENSIONS WILL HELP THEM LAST LONGER
DURING THE FIRST 24 HOURS:
- Do not allow water, oils or creams to come in contact with your new lashes.
- Avoid treatments & refrain from steam baths as it softens the glue setting process.
- Don't use the sauna & avoid steam as this can affect the bonding process of your new lashes.
How to prolong the life of your lashes after your treatment:
POOR HYGIENE CAN CLOG UP YOUR FOLLICLE ROOTS AND DAMAGE YOUR LASHES.
BE GENTLE. Avoid rubbing your eyes. Be careful not to pull your eyelash extensions.
- Don't use oil based lotions or creams on the lashes as it affects the adhesive formula of the glue.
- Brush your extensions daily to prevent the lashes from tangling. Pat dry your face after washing.
- Use a protective coating sealant to keep the eyelash extensions soft and glossy
- Cleanse gently but thoroughly, particularly at the base of the lashes.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LASHES!
We recommend using a lash care product to help extend the life of your individual semi permanent eyelash extensions. The Eyelash Extension Nutritional Lash Coating sealant adds flexibility to the eyelash extension glue keeping your extensions soft and glossy while at the same time nourishing the natural lash.
Our aftercare kit priced at £20 offers excellent value for money to help you care for your lashes and keep them looking immaculate for longer. It includes a nutritional coating sealant which can be used daily to restore moisture and condition your eyelash extensions, a gentle oil free eye make up remover (50ml), and a selection of reusable lash cleansing wands.
- Using a coating sealant can help protect your lashes and prolong the life of the extensions.
- Don't perm your lashes or use curlers as this may break the extensions and damage your natural eyelashes.
- Using eye drops or ointments may cause the lashes to clump together.
- Regular visits to steam rooms and sauna may cause the extensions to fall off prematurely,
AFTER THE FIRST 24 HOURS
- You can swim & shower without worrying about your lashes.
- Chlorine will not affect the eyelash extensions or the adhesive glue.