AFTERCARE ADVICE AND INFORMATION
CARING PROPERLY FOR YOUR EYELASH EXTENSIONS WILL HELP THEM LAST LONGER
- BE GENTLE. Avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling your lashes.
- Cleanse gently but thoroughly, particularly at the base of the lashes. Poor hygiene can clog up your follicle roots and damage your lashes.
- Brush your extensions daily to prevent the lashes from tangling. Be careful not to pull your eyelashes. Pat dry your face and eyes after washing.
- Don't use oil based lotions or creams on the lashes. Use a protective coating sealant to keep the eyelash extensions soft and glossy.
- Don't perm your lashes or use curlers as this may break the extensions and damage your natural eyelashes.
- Using eye drops or ointments may affect adhesive bonding and cause the lashes to clump together.
- Regular visits to steam rooms and sauna may cause the
extensions to fall off prematurely.
How to prolong the life of your lashes after your treatment:
Our aftercare kit priced at £15 offers excellent value for money to help you care for your lashes and keep them looking immaculate for longer. It includes a gentle oil free eye make up remover foam cleanser which is suitable for most skin types and a reusable eyelash extension cleansing brush that can be used daily to help condition your eyelash extensions.
Alternatively, you can purchase the brush on its own for just £5. This essential tool will help clean in between the layers of your individual extensions without pulling the eyelashes. Brushing daily will reduce flipping or tangling of the extensions and promote healthy lashes.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LASHES!
We recommend using a lash care product or coating sealant to help protect and extend the life of your individual semi permanent eyelash extensions. Try our Eyelash Extension Nutritional Serum which adds flexibility to the adhesive glue to keep your eyelash extensions soft and glossy, while at the same time nourishing the natural lashes.
NOURISH, PROTECT AND REPAIR YOUR LASHES - ADD LASH LAMINATION TO YOUR EYELASH EXTENSIONS
This product can be applied after eyelash extensions, lash lifting or tinting treatments. It contains proteins and amino acids which help repair, restore and nourish the lashes. Its nourishing benefits help repair any damage / dehydration caused to the lashes from the perming/fixing lotions. In addition to its nourishing benefit it also acts as a sealant by applying a thin black coating which helps protect the lashes from moisture, humidity and oils. A further benefit is that the black coating tints the natural lash giving a nice shiny gloss finish which will last for a few days and can be removed using oil free make up remover.