covid-19 SAFETY guidance and INFORMATION
In line with government guidelines and recommendations, West London Lashes has made some important changes and additions to our health and safety procedures. Staff will be required to wear masks, face screens, gloves as well as other appropriate PPE, and will clean and sterilise all re-usable tools and equipment to in between each client to minimise risks.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM NO MORE THAN 12 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Thank you for your patience, co-operation and understanding during this challenging time.
COVID-19 HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
extra cleansing during your appointment will mean less time being dedicated to your treatment.
IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A FEE.
We will reschedule your appointment for a later date once the period of Self Isolation is over (as per government guidelines)
The personal details collected will be held confidentially with treatment records in compliance with GDPR and in line with insurance requirements.
There are some conditions that you will need to be aware of before booking your treatment:
- Your appointment must be booked online and payment for treatment must be contactless
- The online health check questionnaire must be answered honestly within the 12 hours before your appointment
- Your beauty therapist will expect you to sanitise you hands and wear a mask for the duration of the eyelash treatment
- You must ensure other household members maintain social distance and minimise conversation during the appointment
- You must cancel/re-schedule your appointment if you or a household member experience any Covid-19 symptoms.