covid-19 SAFETY guidance and INFORMATION
In line with government guidelines and recommendations, we have made some important changes and additions to our health and safety procedures.
We require all clients to have a new patch test to check sensitivity, and complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire before each appointment.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM NO MORE THAN 12 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
COVID-19 HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
As always, we will aim to make your treatment as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible..
Please ensure your eyelashes are clean with no mascara,. extra cleansing during your appointment will mean less time being dedicated to your treatment..
IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT DUE TO COVID YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A FEE.
If you or a member of your household develops a cough, fever, breathlessness, sore throat or headaches, please contact us ASAP so we can reschedule your appointment. We will issue a credit voucher for any payment made and arrange your appointment for a later date, once the period of self isolation is over.
We’ve put extra measures in place to protect our staff and clients, and prevent the spread of the virus. Staff and clients are required to wear masks, gloves and other appropriate PPE. All re-usable tools and equipment will be cleaned and sterilised between each appointment to minimise risks. It is imperative that both staff and clients adhere to these new requirements to minimise risks and prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
Thank you for your patience, co-operation and understanding during this challenging time. Please get in touch if you have any questions - we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
The personal details collected will be held confidentially with treatment records in compliance with GDPR and in line with insurance requirements.
There are some conditions that you will need to be aware of before booking:
- You must arrange a patch test consultation at least 24 hours before your appointment and complete the consent form
- Your appointment must be booked online and a contactless payment method must be used to pay for treatments
- The Covid health check questionnaire must be answered truthfully within the 12 hours before your appointment
- You will be expected to sanitise your hands and wear a mask for the duration of the eyelash treatment
- You must ensure other household members maintain social distance and minimise conversation during the appointment
- You must cancel/re-schedule your appointment if you or a household member experience any Covid-19 symptoms.