PLEASE READ OUR SAFETY update and HYGIENE GUIDANCE INFORMATION
In line with government guidelines and recommendations, West London Lashes has made some important changes and additions to our health and safety procedures. We hope to be able to return to offer our premier mobile eyelash extension service soon with these new control measures in place. Staff will be required to wear masks, face screens, gloves as well as other appropriate PPE, and will clean and sterilise all re-usable tools and equipment to in between each client. Thank you for your patience, co-operation and understanding.
There are some conditions that you will need to be aware of before booking your treatment:
- Your appointment must be booked online and payment for treatment must be contactless
- The online health check questionnaire must be answered honestly within the 12 hours before your appointment
- Your beauty therapist will expect you to sanitise you hands and wear a mask for the duration of the eyelash treatment
- You must ensure other household members maintain social distance and minimise conversation during the appointment
- You must cancel/re-schedule your appointment if you or a household member experience any Covid-19 symptoms.