COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDANCE AND INFORMATION
West London Lashes is committed to protecting the health and safety of staff and clients during these challenging times. In line with government guidelines and insurance recommendations, we have made some important changes to our health and safety procedures. We require all clients to have a new patch test to check sensitivity, and complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire before each appointment.
COVID-19 HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM NO MORE THAN 12 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
The personal details collected will be held confidentially with treatment records in compliance with GDPR and in line with insurance requirements.
IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT DUE TO COVID YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A FEE.
If you or a member of your household develops a cough, fever, breathlessness, sore throat or headaches, please contact us ASAP so we can reschedule your appointment.
We will issue a credit voucher for any payment made and arrange your appointment for a later date, once the period of self isolation is over.
Thank you for your patience, co-operation and understanding during this challenging time. Please get in touch if you have any questions - we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
There are some conditions that you will need to be aware of before booking:
- The Covid health check questionnaire must be answered truthfully within the 12 hours before your appointment
- You must arrange a patch test consultation at least 24 hours before your appointment and complete the consent form
- Your appointment must be booked online and a contactless payment method must be used to pay for treatments
- You will be expected to sanitise your hands and wear a mask for the duration of the eyelash treatment
- You must ensure other household members maintain social distance and minimise conversation during the appointment
- You must cancel/re-schedule your appointment if you or a household member experience any Covid-19 symptoms.